Flash Ring Phone Find & Lock (anti-theft)-It always lets you find your mobile easily.

wilsonye

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
It always lets you find your mobile easily.

Find My Phone by flash ring and warning sound
-- Find my phone by flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.

Lock and Locate My Phone when you lose it.
-- Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map.
At the same time it can make continuous alarm and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.

Important-
.You do not need to create an account to use Phone Find & Lock. Most of the anti-theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
.It is free to use and no monthly pay or no pay premium upgrade.
.It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have android smartphones).
.To uninstall it, just go to settings-security-Device Administrator and uncheck Phone Find & Lock

VphQKU7Xim-uriBKgxF8HakBQXb21Rt0WTl2pB_SHcUwzILhvCLDub2Lz4UCHefca9w=h310-rw

img_search.jpg

rPQn2DYmCKDVlpzP6hoCFV9o6vDme0e_TDx9aPdMOnjaAZPbiH2c12i1AZoT71LSuA8=h310-rw

22UViEMG-2SLEOqdvzM_xoWCOjpPgaU0UUFYbKyx0b5kJat1EWzYl_Ui9QZXRh5n2cw=h310-rw

ARnC5zm8_QsnMgf69VvU4fb0fDJEGDNWdC21a1VuQh1hYwr83BBaCpsxu9z_3JMpXw=h310-rw

Please download and try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefindandlock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member