02-04-2014 04:08 PM
    Trying to help a guy out....
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-04-2014 04:09 PM
    I'm getting my wife a bunch of cosplay outfits. She doesn't know what that is or have any interest in it... yet, but I assume she'll thank me later! <3
    02-04-2014 07:27 PM
    Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-04-2014 09:08 PM
    I was about to report you for spamming.

Anyway, I think Victoria Secrets is overrated and every single one of their images are ridiculously over Photoshopped. I could post some alternative, but they'll probably give me another warning.
    02-05-2014 04:31 AM

Anyway, I think Victoria Secrets is overrated and every single one of their images are ridiculously over Photoshopped. I could post some alternative, but they'll probably give me another warning.
    If you have more sensible ideas for gifts... we're mostly nerds here and could use the help lol
    02-05-2014 05:05 AM
    I should get my girlfriend a boxing bag. As it seems I'm always "accidentally hit". Eg she tried hitting me with a pillow.... Some how the first came first than the pillow a millisecond after.

Or coordination lessons..

It will probably be flowers as usual.

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.
    02-05-2014 05:07 AM
    Dinner is usually good. Anything cheesy is wanted... Even though I won't do the cheesy stuff.

I know girls like cheesy but funny they don't accept a cheese toastie (its a joke you can laugh)

02-05-2014 05:09 AM
    If you have more sensible ideas for gifts... we're mostly nerds here and could use the help lol
    Notice Matt said "mostly".
    I am not a nerd at all... i just play one on forums.

>>> Sent from Hotlanta
    mumfoau and UJ95x like this.
    02-05-2014 06:06 AM
    Anyway, I think Victoria Secrets is overrated
    I thought I was the only one. I find boy shorts and a wife wife beater/halter top to be much more sexy on my wife! Might just be me though...
    02-05-2014 06:18 AM
    Notice Matt said "mostly".
    I am not a nerd at all... i just play one on forums.

>>> Sent from Hotlanta
    Sorry, my contextual human conversational characteristic disambiguation assimilation and protocol regulation module is on the fritz. Without that I may as well be deactivated, disassembled and reformed into a deep fat fry cooker with an atomic timer and integrated assassination protocols.
    02-05-2014 06:19 AM
    One of the reasons why I put it in the Lounge. NIT would have put me in my place by now if I had.
    02-05-2014 09:17 AM
    I thought I was the only one. I find boy shorts and a wife wife beater/halter top to be much more sexy on my wife! Might just be me though...
    What is really funny is when I opened the link for the Teddy Bears, I saw a picture ad for a bear in pajamas, and a girl in matching ones. The ad said something like '$X and get both!' I thought, 'Buy a Teddy Bear and get a free Girlfriend! Wow! What a deal!!!'
    02-05-2014 09:19 AM
    The way to my heart runs right through Best Buy.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    Golfdriver97, Aquila and KarenCVT like this.
    02-05-2014 09:58 AM
    I need a girlfriend. I really, really do and I really wish I had one. It's really hard to find someone stable around here, or emotionally available, or not basically messed up mentally. I'm sorry, I know that probably doesn't sound very nice, but it's true. To be fair, I also know for a fact it is hard for women to find guys who aren't idiots or mental cases, and/or who are actually mature, loving, and concerned. So yes, this kind of problem goes both ways.

I've got a number of women friends (none of whom are available; most of whom I really can't see myself feeling "that way" about) and so I have gotten to see the ugly other side of the equation. They, of course, have gotten to see the ugly other side as well.
    msndrstood likes this.
    02-06-2014 11:38 PM
    I lucked out with my girl. She doesn't get into the whole Valentine's Day thing; thinks it's a silly marketing ploy to get people to buy stuff. She's happy with a card (for the sentiment) and dinner out.
    My wife tells me all the time "Don't get my anything!" but I dare not take that chance! Haha
    02-07-2014 12:09 PM
    My girlfriend is the opposite. Every holiday is her favourite.... Like Christmas. Easter. Valentines day. New years. Australia day.... Every holiday is... "But its my favourite"

02-08-2014 04:28 AM
    The way to my heart runs right through Best Buy.

You poor poor woman Slickdeals: The Best Deals, Coupons & Discounts on Laptops, Computers, LCDs, TVs, Dell, HP, Apple, Amazon
    msndrstood and someguy01234 like this.
    02-09-2014 07:19 PM
    My husband will hate you.

02-09-2014 09:22 PM
    02-09-2014 10:52 PM
    My husband will hate you.

Thanks, I found this from that link and ordered two more set for my Moto X: XtremeGuard Coupon for Screen or Full Body Protectors: 90% off w/ Purchase of 2 or More + Free Shipping - XtremeGuard Deals, Coupons and Promos. Saved $17.5 out of $20.
    Just so you guys know, I find that site highly addictive. I actually still have a humidifier, a socket set, and some other items that I bought off there that I haven't even opened.
    msndrstood likes this.
    02-10-2014 06:57 PM
    I personally think a KFC date was great misses didn't like it though.

That was a joke mines put early as a buffet at a fancy place.

02-12-2014 05:12 AM