- 234 Posts
Audio jack malfunction
A few months ago I noticed my headphones would cut out. So I decided to test em out on another device and they worked fine. So I knew something was going on with the audio jack (where you connect headphine/speakers) except when using speakers. What can I do?
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-17-2014, 08:10 PM #2
- 2,745 Posts
Re: Audio jack malfunction
A common problem is lint getting inside the port and preventing a proper connection. Many people use something like a tooth pick to fish it out (doesn't take much lint). Others, like myself, used canned air with a straw to stick in and blow it out. Just a word of caution if you do that. Make sure to clear the nozzle and straw of any liquid before blowing in the port and to keep the can upright so you don't blow any of the liquid into the phone.
- By Randy94066 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:05 PM
- By Dirtjumper14 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 03:02 PM
- By mmark27 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:34 PM
- By 816swim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:24 AM
- By David Phillips2 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:33 PM