Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i managed to do it

I managed to annoy the people at my verizon store today.

my girlfriend wanted a new phone and had a hard time picking one out. i was doing more of the talking about what each phone could and couldnt do. specs and stuff. needless to say the girl helping us got slightly upset with me. i cant help it that im here daily.

long story short, my girlfriend got an LG ally. not the best but i like the keyboard over my droid. and its not binged so im even happier i dont have to kidnap and root right away

Global Posts
    871 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

The people at my local Verizon hate me too but it's partially their fault for giving me 4 refurbished phones in a row. Those pieces of **** never last. I like LG and the Ally is a nice phone for someone who doesn't need their phone to be a power machine. Good starter Android phone. But I'm excited for LG to release a more HQ phone on Verizon.
    My Smartphone Journey on Big Red:
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

oh for sure. so far the camera aint that bad either on it.

im waiting for something good next year when i can upgrade if something can beat the droid 1. and it cant have bing