1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i managed to do it

I managed to annoy the people at my verizon store today.

my girlfriend wanted a new phone and had a hard time picking one out. i was doing more of the talking about what each phone could and couldnt do. specs and stuff. needless to say the girl helping us got slightly upset with me. i cant help it that im here daily.

long story short, my girlfriend got an LG ally. not the best but i like the keyboard over my droid. and its not binged so im even happier i dont have to kidnap and root right away

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

The people at my local Verizon hate me too but it's partially their fault for giving me 4 refurbished phones in a row. Those pieces of **** never last. I like LG and the Ally is a nice phone for someone who doesn't need their phone to be a power machine. Good starter Android phone. But I'm excited for LG to release a more HQ phone on Verizon.
    My Smartphone Journey on Big Red:
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

oh for sure. so far the camera aint that bad either on it.

im waiting for something good next year when i can upgrade if something can beat the droid 1. and it cant have bing