College/grad school students, anyone?

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Wondering how many of you are still in school and what you're going for. If you're out of school and clicked on my thread, tell me what you went to college for!

I have a BA in Political Science from 2008 but I just started in June of this year to get my teaching certificate. (Couldn't really do much/what I wanted with my Bachelor's degree, so I was a secretary for almost a year.. was not loving that. No offense to anyone who is one. Just isn't for me.) Going to be certified to teach Government, History, and Sociology for grades 6-12. Ideal job for me is to teach American History and AP Government.

Got my Bachelor's from the University of Minnesota, and I'm getting my teaching certification from UWM (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee).

Obviously I like school because I went back to college but also because I'm going to be a teacher!

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I've got a BS in Technical Management that I earned in October 09 and an AAS in Network & Communications Management that I technically earned in June of 07 but they didn't give me till a year later and dated my degree June 08. lol. And for a living, I'm an IT Technician & Consultant.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
College, who needs it ;)
lol, I do!

I've got a BS in Technical Management that I earned in October 09 and an AAS in Network & Communications Management that I technically earned in June of 07 but they didn't give me till a year later and dated my degree June 08. lol. And for a living, I'm an IT Technician & Consultant.
Good for you.. I'm definitely not nearly smart enough to do ANYTHING in IT! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis