Verizon sends Netflix cease and desist over streaming quality warnings
Verizon sends Netflix cease and desist over streaming quality warningsVerizon has sent a cease and desist order to Netflix demanding that it stop presenting its subscribers with messages that blame Verizon's network for poor streaming performance. Netflix's messages are meant to knock Verizon and other service providers that it alleges have been hurting streaming quality, either actively or through failing to properly maintain their networks
- 06-06-2014, 03:21 PM #2
Re: Verizon sends Netflix cease and desist over streaming quality warnings
Netflix is not doing anything wrong. Verizon needs to stop acting dumb and also stop messing with their customers.They already pay for the service, why should Netflix pay for that?
At the end, we as users are the ones getting hurt in our pockets for companies like Verizon been so greedy.
- By velvetelvis in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:37 PM
- By BillPhillips in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:49 PM
- By VarietyPacks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:07 PM
- By woahohkelsey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:34 PM