Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone get the feeling Apple is purposely not dealing with the iMessage issue?

It seems that people keep switching back to iPhone because their texts aren't being received from other iOS users. Maybe this is what Apple wants? Or is it possible that they purposely did something like this to try and lure Android converts back to iOS? I'll be honest, I'm an Android fanboy and Apple is one of my most hated companies because I think their patent trolling is anti-innovation.
    I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.

Default Re: Does anyone get the feeling Apple is purposely not dealing with the iMessage issue?

Nope. I had the issue in the beginning of May. Followed the steps online. Didn't work. Called Apple and it was fixed within 10 minutes. You do need to tell them you need your phone # removed from iCloud - that's what I told them and it was fixed.

Then again I actually follow directions rather than *****, moan and blog about things after NOT following directions.

And I won't touch your flaimbait about Apple patent trolling other than don't blame the player, blame the game.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Default Re: Does anyone get the feeling Apple is purposely not dealing with the iMessage issue?

I am getting my messages now. Don't know what changed.

Sent from my Moto X...

It would appear the threat of a lawsuit got Apple to promptly start addressing the issue. Otherwise, prior to that they appear to have been dragging their feet on it hoping it would prevent some from switching platforms.

Apple Being Sued Over Phone-Switching iMessage Issue