newegg totally rocks...
I ordered the galaxy light for 110 with promo code and free saver shipping on the 10th tuesday around 5:30 or 6pm. It was supposed to be at my house on tuesday the 17th. I went to ups website today and it's already in ohio (going to chicago). And it says will be deliverd early tomorrow. 4 days including pocessing not bad. 1 day to process (tuesday half day) and wednesday it shipped (so three days). The incredible thing is I selected saver shipping which is ground. I didn't waste 7 dollars on the 3 day shipping and still getting it in 3 days. Not bad.
Now I need to find a good case. I don't know if the tmobile store ones are decent or not.
- 06-12-2014, 09:15 PM #2
Re: newegg totally rocks...
I love shopping with them. I once ordered parts for a computer at 3:30 pm on December 23 and they were delivered the next day by 2:00. Yes - packed, shipped and delivered in less than 24 hours - less than 48 hours before the biggest holiday of the year. It helps that I'm 3 hours from the Edison, NJ location.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Rosmery Regina in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 08:17 AM
- By VadymKuz in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:00 PM
- By slownis in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2014, 04:26 PM
- By utkgrad101 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:34 PM
- By utkgrad101 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:30 PM