View Poll Results: Which one's better?
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
- 10 Posts
Which wireless mouse is better?
So I had two wireless mouse before but I lost the mini-USB reciever thing so then I bought two wired mouses and the wire is both messed on both, it works but then it suddenly stops working then it apears to be working again -___________-
So now I'm keen on one of these two wireless mouses, both from Microsoft. Which one is better thanks?
Buy Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Wireless Mouse at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Laptop and PC mice.
Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. | eBay
- 06-21-2014, 10:07 PM #2
Re: Which wireless mouse is better?
I actually bought this for my laptop Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse L5V-00001 While the keyboard takes a little getting used to, I definitely enjoy the mouse. Out of the 2 you posted, the 1st one doesn't look as dated IMO. Here's a deal on one brand, although I'm not sure if they ship internationally. Microsoft Sculpt Bluetooth Comfort Mouse H3S-00003 This one will connect via bluetooth, which depending on your computer, means no more extra dongle to carry around.
- By SoloCx11 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:51 PM
- By Zachary MacDonald in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:01 PM
- By charley_brown in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:43 AM
- By thomasr1950 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:47 PM