Help me decide Quick!!! Before time runs out...

wickm021

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the x10 about ten days ago with ATT because it was relativly close to the hardware specs of the captivate and 100 dollars cheaper(at the time of purchase) now i see you can get the captivate on ATT's website for free with 2 year agreement. I have 30 days to exchange the phone. Im debating making the switch to the captivate if i cant get if for the same price i paid or cheaper. With the 2.1 update for the x10 supposed to be out this week or next I'm tempted to wait and see how things look after that. What do you guys think? keep the x10 or move to the captivate? My brother just got the captivate last week too btw, and i got the chance to mess around with it a little bit. Seems to be a bit faster and have things organized differently which i sort of like. Also has the MT and will be getting 2.2 officially soon where as i hear SE will be leaving the x10 after the 2.1 update. What to do, 11/12/2011 is when the 30 days is up!?!?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the x10 about ten days ago with ATT because it was relativly close to the hardware specs of the captivate and 100 dollars cheaper(at the time of purchase) now i see you can get the captivate on ATT's website for free with 2 year agreement.

It sounds like you wanted the Captivate to begin with, but the price was holding you back. Not that price is not an issue, why not go with what you wanted to begin with?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn