Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By GadgetGator
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  • 1 Post By troshs
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy RIP Robin Williams Dead @ age 63.

Robin Williams dead at 63 | Inside Movies | EW.com

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that his death was a suicide, a rep did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”
    Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently signed on to reprise his beloved role as Mrs. Doubtfire in a sequel to be directed by Chris Columbus, and was last seen opposite Annette Bening in the indie film The Face of Love. His sitcom The Crazy Ones premiered on CBS last fall, but was not picked up for a second season.
    According to a press release issued by the Marin County Coronor’s office, the Sheriff’s office suspects the death to be “suicide due to asphyxia.” The 9-1-1 phone call came in just before noon today.
    Update: Fox, which will release the third Night at the Museum film, has issued the following statement: “There really are no words to describe the loss of Robin Williams. He was immensely talented, a cherished member of our community, and part of the Fox family. Our hearts go out to his family, friends and fans. He will be deeply missed.”

Default Re: RIP Robin Williams Dead @ age 63.

Dammit. As if the world doesn't suck enough already right now.
    troshs and DacyJ like this.

Well, that's just sad

Posted via Android Central App
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador

One of the finest natural comedians I've ever seen. I grew up watching with him as the madcap alien Mork on Mork and Mindy, and also admired his acting talents in more serious roles like The Fisher King, Insomnia and Awakenings, to name but a few.

Farewell, Robin, your legacy is the laughs you gave so many, and what a great thing to leave behind that is.

He was the best comedian I have ever seen. He will be sorely missed.

Naneu Naneu

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC M8

I heard tonight during dinner.

Love him at Good Will Hunting.

RIP
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)

Exclamation Re: RIP Robin Williams Dead @ age 63.

Are people bracing themselves for the fact that Robin Williams will die soon? | Page 16 | IGN Boards

Someone made a thread at IGN about his death Friday Days before his actual death.

Someone even made a video about it here:

Truth: I have been frequenting IGN forums for a while and random threads happen and this just happened to be a coincidence. But one of the posters in the original first page was contacted people saying they are from the media. People are really running with this. I heard it is getting a bunch of hits off of FaceBook and Twitter as well.

So sad. Such a great body of work. The world will miss the future work that now will never be made. RIP and thanks for the laughs and joy given not to just me, but millions upon millions of others. It won't be the same. Truly irreplaceable and one of a kind.

Posted via Android Central App
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
    A895 likes this.

Thanks for the laughs Robin, I wrote a short tribute/ blog late last night after I heard the sad news. Check it out if anyone has time & let me know what you think.

Laughter truly is the best medicine

Truly a bottomlessly talented comedian and genius you just knew was a wonderful person in real life. I will never get to meet him. We should not be negative about his reasoning. Did he know how much he was loved. We hope so.
    A truly terrible loss. God rest.
    Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial

Global Posts
    24,621 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Our world is a little more grey without him. Thanks for everything Robin. You will be missed.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

I still can't comprehend how someone who brought such joy and laughter to so many people's lives can have such pain in his own life that he would consider this act. It's now come out that he had been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease but had not yet found a way or the mental strength to make the announcement.

I'm so glad his daughter sees the pain so many people feel over this loss, and that the family isn't alone in their mourning. I thought Jimmy Fallon's tribute to him was very nice, including a GREAT impression of him.

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    Are people bracing themselves for the fact that Robin Williams will die soon? | Page 16 | IGN Boards

Someone made a thread at IGN about his death Friday Days before his actual death.

Someone even made a video about it here:

Truth: I have been frequenting IGN forums for a while and random threads happen and this just happened to be a coincidence. But one of the posters in the original first page was contacted people saying they are from the media. People are really running with this. I heard it is getting a bunch of hits off of FaceBook and Twitter as well.
    That is scary as hell. Honestly, someone knew something.

Boom! From My S5
    Studies were done extensively, but have concluded that yes, the bird is the word.

Quote Originally Posted by troshs View Post
    That is scary as hell. Honestly, someone knew something.

Boom! From My S5
    Nah, it was just a coincidence.

Posted via the Android Central App

Global Posts
    9,603 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    Nah, it was just a coincidence.

Posted via the Android Central App
    You could probably find similar things for any celebrity death if you look hard enough. I think the same happened when Paul Walker died.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
    A895 likes this.

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

Still, it's a scary coincedince. Lol
    Studies were done extensively, but have concluded that yes, the bird is the word.
    A895 likes this.