which is the best brand for android phone?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't think there's such a thing as "the best brand" for android. You always have to decide what kind of phone you want to buy, how much money want to spend and a couple! more questions, before deciding which one could be the best phone for you.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll play along.

LG
It's amazing how much they improved the nexus line and was really impressed what they did with the G3.

Samsung
hTc
Sony
Other

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
As others have already stated, it depends. The best selling Android phones are from Samsung. The best specced phone is from LG (G3), and the best designed phone, using materials similar to the iPhone is the HTC One M8. Sony also makes nice phones. It all depends on what you are looking for.

I have an HTC One M8, because it is the only phone that matches the quality of the iPhone, at least as far as the design concerns.

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I'll play along.

LG
It's amazing how much they improved the nexus line and was really impressed what they did with the G3.

Samsung
hTc
Sony
Other

I agree. The LG Nexus in particular is fantastic. I hope they make another this year.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I live in Brazil and a top of the line phone (S5, G3 ...) costs about 1000$ or even more. So maybe the best brand is the one that makes good or very good phones for a decent price. Thinking that way maybe Motorola is the best.

For example, for me the "best" phone has to be dual sim, not very big to use one handed and with a battery that survives the whole day. I'm not going to need the extra power or gimmicks of the top of the line it that comes with such a big difference in price.

So, we can agree that the Moto G is the best for the buck, but maybe that's the best phone, overall, for me and more people.