People go nuts over iPhone 6. GIGANTIC crowds everywhere.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone seen the GIGANTIC lines and crowds all over the world for the iPhone 6?? London, singapore, USA, Australia and many others.OMG i just could not believe it. How could people get so hyped? There really is not that much to these phones. I owned 2 of them a 4 and a 5 and an iPad 3. Just not impressed . They are selling out of 6+ fast!

iphone6-germany.jpg Germany

iphone6-japan.jpg Tokyo

iphone6-hongkong.jpg Singapore

iphone6-london.jpg London

unbelievable really.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Even at our local mall the lines are huge. At least 400 people in line when I went for coffee at 9 AM. The parking lot looked it was Christmas shopping. I guess no one is at work today.

They had 2 lines. The one for people with reservations had 150 or so. The rest were in the regular line trying to buy a phone on the 1st day.

Say what you will about Apple, but they sure have a loyal following of rich people. It is no wonder developers target IOS first.

Seeing the line made it a bit hard to go back to my desk and write code for the Android App I am working on. Maybe I will fire up my Mac and play with IOS and Xcode the rest of the day.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Went into my local mall to pick up my Mom's iPhone and good god was the AT&T store packed. I couldn't hear myself think and the guy waiting on me kept putting his hand over his ear because he couldn't get on the phone to activate the new iPhone.
Apple certainly has a very large following.