Baltimore/DC/Philly Area members - reward if found. Info inside.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Let's say I had a very unfortunate run-in with a seedy character in a parking garage in Baltimore this evening.

Please be on the look out (craigslist, classifieds, etc) for anyone selling a CDMA Hero or a Pre with a 5 digit serial number engraved on the outer shell of the units. On both pieces it is just under the volume switch.

A new Toshiba Qosmio X500 (black and red) also has a 5 digit serial engraved near the Toshiba logo on the face near the trackpad.

A Sprint Mifi 2200 with 5 digit number engraved near power switch.

All of these items have the same number.

If anyone can put me in touch with a party selling these items I offer a hefty reward (free smart phone and 6 months service from carrier of your choice or $1000). No need to involve the police, just PM me and we can be very discreet.

Please do not try to involve yourself with this individual, he has proven himself to be quite the idiot and is armed with an old S&W revolver. Just pm me a number or a website with a listing. I'm not condoning any type of violence or vigilante maneuvers!

Jeremy and Co. - if this is out of line I apologize and understand. I just think the person who took these isn't the type to keep them, and I know our members (like myself) love to cruise CL and classified sites looking for tech bargains.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys. Bmo is getting to be a rough place, but I do a lot of business there. Shame...used to be a great place to spend some time.