Welcome To The (newly redesigned) Android Lounge ?? (The Entertainment Spot)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you see Verizon/Apple advertisement of the IPhone. This is one of the reason why the IPhone will always be the most popular phones ever... You have to spend big to achieve big. Go steelers go... hahA.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you see Verizon/Apple advertisement of the IPhone. This is one of the reason why the IPhone will always be the most popular phones ever... You have to spend big to achieve big. Go steelers go... hahA.

No, the wine and convo was too good, I missed it.

Sent from my eVo

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Congratulation to the Green Bay Packers....

congratulations.gif

I lost my bet.. darnit.

@ Verwon. It wasn't anything really special about it, just pointing out how Apple advertise their phones. Even though it was VZW commercial.

Last edited:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Congratulation to the Green Bay Packers....

congratulations.gif

I lost my bet.. darnit.

@ Verwon. It wasn't anything really special about it, just pointing out how Apple advertise their phones. Even though it was VZW commercial.

Okay, thanks. I tend to ignore most comnercials.

My fave man uses an iPhone, but he's not a blind user like most are.

Sent from my eVo

gdasilva16

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
good morning. i guess i ended missing alot here on the lounge last night. i ended up getting really drunk... aaaah this is the lounge..... i got hammered and now i feel like this...

2006_12_health_hungover.gif

got a mad busy day today at work. i hope that all of you have a good day.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
So, I decided to stop at the pharmacy, while I was running, today. I wanted to get refills on 2 prescriptions, before I run out, to avoid having to get them at the last minute.

I told the tech which ones I wanted and since I am used to screw-ups with my name, I told her what it was and spelled it for her: Verleen Wonderly.

She types on the computer and then tells me that I have no prescriptions for those medications. Of course, I know I do, so I ask her to check, again and make sure to give her my name AGAIN and spell it. She types and same deal: No, you have no prescriptions for those!

3 more times we go through this rigamarole, with me spelling my name, each time. I was getting pretty frustrated and told her I do have prescriptions for them, I've been getting them filled there for months and I have both the bottles and paperwork, at home, to prove it. However, she keeps arguing with me.

Finally, the pharmacist finished up what he was doing and came over to see what was going on. He looks at the computer and rattles off a list of medications I have never used and he also tells me that they were last filled in early January of 2010, which is before I even moved here. I said that was impossible and FINALLY, he looks at the name she had typed into the computer: Lawrence Waverly!!!

I guess I should consider it lucky that she even got a few of the letters right!!!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
@ Verwon...

That's not even funny when they do crap like that. Then they say the same boring lines - oh, I'm sorry. Yea, you should be. Focus on your job and not on things that doesn't concerns you. Now that's funny. Lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa