Can someone help me out?

Austin-Black#AC

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, Tomorrow im going to renew my 2yr contract.. i have to pay for the phone but my mom pays the bills.. I have 342$ Right now, but im pretty sure they dont go past 200$ on 2 yr contracts but i could be wrong.. I am only 16, so i do text alot.. around 600-1000 messeges daily, never really call anyone unless its a friend to meet me somewhere. and I use the web on my phone frequently.. and battery life is pretty important to me. What would be the best phone to get on Verizon right now? ive already had a BB 8330, and a Storm, on my First Droid right now, but its a piece*

What is the best phone for texting, battery life, fast / best internet quality.? Was thinking about Droid X or Droid Pro... But any help from others with experience of most phones, please give feedback thanks :)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Motorola X has the best battery life off the shelf. You being 16 should love the media king screen. If it is to much phone, try the fascinate at 4 inches, if you want something tiny, try the HTC inc at 3.7. All good choices, but seriously? these threads are always bunk. Go put your personal stamp on what you like, not what I like or each homer after me....

Last edited:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Or you can hope, pray, wish, and want the HTC merge.

If i was you id hop ship to sprint and get the shift/knight coming in jan, or jump to t-mo and get the g2. Sounds like you need a keyboard.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like he's on a family plan that he doesn't pay for, so he needs phone options for Verizon. You can get the Fascinate for pretty cheap now - I have the Sprint version of it and love it. Amazing screen :D

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like he's on a family plan that he doesn't pay for, so he needs phone options for Verizon. You can get the Fascinate for pretty cheap now - I have the Sprint version of it and love it. Amazing screen :D

Ah yeah your right, i thought he was paying for the phone and she was paying the bills as in electric, gas, food. LOL.

I need sleep... haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance