Black driver pulled over because he made eye contact with Ohio cop, so he recorded it with his phone

quest7

May 9, 2010
Visit site
During this weekend, a Dayton Police Officer pulled John Felton over on August 15 for not signaling within 100 feet of a turn. During the stop the Officer additionally acknowledged that Mr. Felton made sustained direct eye contact prior to being stopped.

lifeisablog

Banned
Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
That's crazy. I live in Lima Ohio. I used to drive through Dayton all of the time when I lived in Cincinnati and would come visit my family back home. The police around here do just follow you until you make a mistake. I was leaving the hospital last night because I broke my elbow. A cop was sitting in the parking lot until I came out of the er and acted like he was leaving the parking lot as I was walking to my truck. He then went to the other side of the hospital until I turned on to the road. I looked behind me and he must have had his charger floored to catch up to me before I got out of town. Because he was coming up crazy fast. I was doing 55 and he caught up to me in mere seconds. Pulled me over just to ask me if the hospital gave me any pain medicine while I was in the emergency room. I did nothing wrong. I told him no and he ran my incense and told me to be safe. I was pissed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo