Antivirus Software

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Off the topic of smartphones and the like...

Its time for me to renew my antivirus software and I don't know who to go with. Right now I'm using McAfee and while I don't have a problem with it, I'm just looking to see if there is something better. I don't have sensitive material on my computer so I don't need any super fancy software. Just something that'll make me feel safe. Price is also a factor. Not trying to pay anymore than $40 for a one year subscription. If you guys have any suggestions, please shoot them my way.

Gtalk: dubbyagee

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
AVG has been the best thing that's ever happened to my Windows machines over the years. I've had numerous times an AVG pop-up that tells me it just blocked a virus from getting to the computer. Then, the couple times it didn't block (probably downloaded a torrent and then opened it or something), AVG got rid of the problem.

You can't beat the best when it's free!

wonsanim

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Off the topic of smartphones and the like...

Its time for me to renew my antivirus software and I don't know who to go with. Right now I'm using McAfee and while I don't have a problem with it, I'm just looking to see if there is something better. I don't have sensitive material on my computer so I don't need any super fancy software. Just something that'll make me feel safe. Price is also a factor. Not trying to pay anymore than $40 for a one year subscription. If you guys have any suggestions, please shoot them my way.

Gtalk: dubbyagee

I Use AVG and is really the best,before I used norton and mcafee really not a choice.ok I hope this can help and good look.:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513