Proof you're an Android addict

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Many of us here are clinically addicted to our Android phones, myself included :p

I'll share my proof, and would love to hear yours!

Yesterday I was doing the dishes, and cut myself on the knife that my wife says I'm never allowed to touch. Now I know why I'm not allowed to touch it. lol. After a while the wife decided I had better get some stitches, so we took a trip up to the hospital.

I don't fool with my phone when I'm driving, so I make it a habit to check messages and mail whenever I get where I'm going. I noticed the "H" icon in my status bar in the hospital parking lot.

With one of my wife's good kitchen towels wrapped around my left hand, I stopped to do a speedtest.net test on my Nexus S before I went into the ER.

I've spent the best part of today telling the wife how beautiful I think she is to get her to talk to me again lmao.

Oh -- even though the NS only does HSPDA, I was getting DL speeds around 6 Mbps :) It was sweeeeet lol.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
How about when people think you're playing a game on your phone but your significant other corrects them and says "no he's reading his forums" or "he's talking to a forum buddy on gtalk"

And that's a mighty impressive speed.

Franzferdinan51

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I got 2 texts from my mom and sister while my baby mama was throat deep on my naughty bits I replied and then proceeded to download swarm so I can get a torrent later lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
On here reading these crap you guys post... lol :)

Second, watching the game with my buddies and steal time to post in this thread. Is that proof enough.

gdasilva16

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
i got annoyed yesterday while at work because i was trying to finish a level on angry birds while surfing A/C on the computer, and a customer showed up, and i lost a sale because i told him i was trying to finish a level on the game.

FLIGHTSIMMER

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I was across town at a chucky cheese my kids and wife were at and I realized to my horror that I left my phone at home, dam right I went and got it.

Another dilemma is I hope I dont get jury duty as that means all day with no Droid.:eek::eek::eek::eek: