? What Are You Doing Now ?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Laying in bed typing this message on the forum... from my trustee Evolution.(evo) never on a computer. Don't need it anymore.

highjakker

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
looking outside the screen door here in the waiting room....enjoying the warm fresh air and wishing i were off and home playing with my son.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Making breakfast...eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, coffee and oj at my place in 30 minutes! Let me know how you want your eggs cooked!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Hour 4 of the great Sauce making weekend. Giant pot, Meatballs, Sausage, Tomatoes, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Onion, Cinnamon, Love, Sweat, Tears and goodness. Should be ready for Sunday Dinner!

Last edited:

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mad that it was 55 here in chicago this week and now we're under a winter storm warning.

Same in Boston, it was 53ish on Thursday and almost 60 on Friday. This weekend has been a wind alert and it's probably blowing around 25mph range and around 15-12 degrees.

I'm just messing with my phone and playing around with stupid apps.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Same in Boston, it was 53ish on Thursday and almost 60 on Friday. This weekend has been a wind alert and it's probably blowing around 25mph range and around 15-12 degrees.

I'm just messing with my phone and playing around with stupid apps.

It seems like its not going to be as bad as they were saying; little bit of sleet rightnow. Hopefully it will just turn to mostly rain

Getting ready to teach Jr. High Sunday School...what an age group!