If you don't have an iPhone [Video]

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Seen those ads that tell you if you don't have an iPhone you can't have this, that, and the other thing?

Android fan and YouTube user mmace saw them. :)

[youtube]4vcV7qea2V4[/youtube]​

Nice work mmace!

Update: You HAVE to see the new version, complete with voiceover. Awesome work.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Love it! I can overlook apple saying they are the best. But to say that they are the only viable option is just wrong.

Sent by my droid

ggeorg

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I simply hate apple, but their overly dumbed down, locked down computer os, and their 'optimized' programs that don't even run on their overpriced POS computers to their ******ed 'tablet' os to their CEO that thinks himself like a god.

Not sent from my Aria, but sent from my laptop running off of my Aria's wireless connection that At&t hasn't ordered me to stop using

yankees368

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Their latest commercial just confuses me, they don't even feature an app that can't be had elsewhere. The Delta app is available on all platforms, and the starbucks app is even on Blackberry! If I want a book, I can get it from google, amazon, or even the nook store.
Android ftw!

patm13

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have researched and researched, and I am sooo glad I bought a Galaxy Tab, not the ipad. I have friends who swear by the ipad, but I would too if I paid that much and was stuck into EVERYTHING apple! I was going to go iphone now that Verizon carries them, but I think I am going Android. Have a BlackBerry storm2 now, nice, but lacking a lot. What does any one think? BlackBerry or Android?

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
cheers for the comments guys.

Some kind soul has recorded a voice over for me, it's really good, I will put it to the video tonight and upload it.
The only problem is that it has to be a "new" video with Youtube, you cannot replace the video that is there so the 20,000+ people that have seen it may not see the new and improved version!