You try and raise them right...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My daughter just informed me that she is switching to an iPhone. She has had a couple of android devices and even though I just "fixed up" (rooted, rom'd) her last one, she is dead set on switching.

I guess it is true, you can only do so much and eventually they have to leave the nest and go against the grain....I blame peer pressure...

:)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My daughter just informed me that she is switching to an iPhone. She has had a couple of android devices and even though I just "fixed up" (rooted, rom'd) her last one, she is dead set on switching.

I guess it is true, you can only do so much and eventually they have to leave the nest and go against the grain....I blame peer pressure...

:)

thats why i have decided to eat my young

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
The only think kids would solve for me is that my mom would stop nagging me to have them! :D On second thought, that's what caller ID is for!

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The only think kids would solve for me is that my mom would stop nagging me to have them!

Just tell your mother you remember all the times she shouted "I hope you have kids just like you, someday!" Then let her know that she was wrong when she said that you never listened to a word she said. :D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I guess all is well that ends well, i am not sure how she ended up with a Thunderbolt (my second suggestion) but we are still Apple free.

Sniff..sniff...they do listen sometimes....sniff...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall