1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts

Default Best site for nexus one / android news?

Hey guys I usually have a list of bookmarked sites I go to to see if there is anything new I don't know about. Since I am still pretty new to the android community I was wondering if anyone knows of news sites / blogs about the nexus one that gives DAILY news. Daily being the key... otherwise I could just do google searches myself but I would rather have a site that gets all the daily news for me.

Currently I use:

- Android central news section
    - Phandroid news section
    - Android community news section
    - Android Guys
    - Android and Me
    - Download squad
    - Android tapp

Probably my favorite so far is Android guys and Android tapp. The other ones are ok but sometimes have periods of 3-4 days without an update.

Does anyone know of any other good nexus one / android websites that give daily news updates?

Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Android Central is your one stop shop for the news! If it is real, you can rest assured that you will find it on the homepage of Android Central.

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

If you go to I believe there is a place you can put in your e-mail and get updates on the nexus one.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,970 Global Posts

lol. Color me biased, but nine times out of 10 we're first and better.

To be honest, androidcentral is the one stop shop for everything. News, that is. I come here everyday around four to read up on the latest. Phil usually has it first and is a great writer. Your detailed tutorials and long articles are appreciated. All I can say is thanks!

I have been using spe sites for the pre then crackberry I owned, and now Ac. And to be honest I have checked out other sites and always come running back. A mobile version, and B they tend to be on top of the news. Also great people in the forums.

Android Central is my home page..spend all my time on the forums, and regularly review the articles 4 or 5 times a day, checking for updates
    Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger
    Is it lazy or just fully utilizing the technology at your disposal?

Quote Originally Posted by popsc.comp View Post
    Android Central is my home page..spend all my time on the forums, and regularly review the articles 4 or 5 times a day, checking for updates
    I am happy to know I am not the only one lol. I am addicted to android central. Imo best android blog.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,970 Global Posts

No, thank you! (And you, and you, and you.) You guys and gals are what makes this such a cool place. I just work here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
    To be honest, androidcentral is the one stop shop for everything. News, that is. I come here everyday around four to read up on the latest. Phil usually has it first and is a great writer. Your detailed tutorials and long articles are appreciated. All I can say is thanks!

have to agree... theirs no better place to get my daily news then on Android Central...keep up the good job !!!!!!

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post

- Android central news section
    - Phandroid news section
    I usually use these but I use Mobile Buzz on my Eris to check all sites so occasionally I read the other sites
    Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGS3)
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    HTC Droid Incredible
    HTC Droid Eris

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    ROM
    ics-deck w/ Mason v0.14

I check out a plethora of sites for news...Android Central, Phandroid, Engadget, Gizmodo, Boy Genius Report...some sites have news the other one may not have yet.