CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Azi. IDK I'd volunteer for pride. Too many people and I've heard some of the crazy things that go on, LOL. So hows everyone's week?

Azi

May 12, 2010
www.mbaldwinphoto.com
My week was pretty good, busy as usual. My weekend just got busier too! My droid incredible shipped, and was well worth the wait. :D

Vegas sounds pretty awesome, I wanna go too! Let's rent a party bus! :D

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Welcome azi. I live in statesville nc. Nice to be close :) I have been busy as hell last week. I just got done painting my living room and re decorating it and patched a hole I made because of the roof leaking lol but it turned out nice. Now yesterday I had to put in 2 outlets in my gameroom I am doing and today I am working twards painting it and getting all that situated so another full weekend working on house yay me lol. Any body play ps3 or xbox? Lemme know I got a ****load of games on xbox and a few on ps3

Jason
Ommpahlummpah gtalk

CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Wow that is a busy week. I have a PS3 but only one game for it. LOL. God of War 3. My screen name on there is the same as here. I use the same screen name everywhere, haha.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow. I'd love to go to Vegas but scared to. LOL, I'd love to see the sights but scared about how much money I'd lose! Haha
Luckily I'm not that big into gambling. Gonna play a few tables tomorrow but I don't see myself sticking around them for too long, I wanna see things!! :p

Vegas sounds pretty awesome, I wanna go too! Let's rent a party bus! :D
Let do it :D

Welcome azi. I live in statesville nc. Nice to be close :) I have been busy as hell last week. I just got done painting my living room and re decorating it and patched a hole I made because of the roof leaking lol but it turned out nice. Now yesterday I had to put in 2 outlets in my gameroom I am doing and today I am working twards painting it and getting all that situated so another full weekend working on house yay me lol. Any body play ps3 or xbox? Lemme know I got a ****load of games on xbox and a few on ps3

Jason
Ommpahlummpah gtalk
Wow, you sound very busy.....lol I have both a PS3 and 360, screen names are the same as here. I play both of them quite often.

mizterjroc

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I want to go to Vegas so bad!!! I think it would be a fun time, my friends and I are trying to plan a trip out there so hopefully next year I will finally be able to go.

@VDub I hope you have a great time while you are out there. BTW I like your signature, very true statement.

@Azi A party bus would be fun as hell.

@Ommpah That's quite the week that you had...WOW.

As far as video games go, I'm with Cory, I had an xbox but I mostly just used it to stream media from my computer and watch netflix, not so much the games LOL. When I did play I liked playing Halo, DOA 4 and Burnout Revenge.

Azi

May 12, 2010
www.mbaldwinphoto.com
Wow Ommpah, that's a lot of stuff. Way to get stuff accomplished! Glad to see someone so close as well!
Ps3: AziPanda, Xbox Azigoboom. I can't say I'm the best shooter, but at least I'm on it trying. haha.

Now, we need to have a bake sale or something to raise some partybus money. That's the logical first step. :p

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Lol special brownies??? Ya its been pretty busy here room almost done and when I figure how to post pics ill show you guys.

Wish I could go back to vegas in da party bus. But I have bad anxiety problems and its hard for me to ride and drive places.
Ommpah is my xbl
Ommpah_lummpah is my psn
Ill add some ppl when I all done with room. I've got my entertainment center and my xbox and ps3 set up and finally wired to the net. Was getting really tired of wireless

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Lol special brownies??? Ya its been pretty busy here room almost done and when I figure how to post pics ill show you guys.

Wish I could go back to vegas in da party bus. But I have bad anxiety problems and its hard for me to ride and drive places.
Ommpah is my xbl
Ommpah_lummpah is my psn
Ill add some ppl when I all done with room. I've got my entertainment center and my xbox and ps3 set up and finally wired to the net. Was getting really tired of wireless

theeroopable

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
10, I think....

And I live in Vegas, 21 years, born and raised and it doesn't really have that much appeal when you are born here... heh. I can't wait to get away from the heat!

mizterjroc

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Of course special brownies LOL!!!! I don't blame you about the wireless, it can be a pain sometimes when playing games or streaming media.

Welcome Theeroopable

Azi

May 12, 2010
www.mbaldwinphoto.com
*burps and smears some chocolate over his face as he scratches an itch* wh.. what? No... no my ambition was to play video games and space out on the couch.... >.>;;;

Sorry it's been a busy week. You'd think i'd feel like I've done more. I gotta get working on my photography hardcore, been updating my blog with stuff, and trying to get stuff together to maybe go freelance eventually. @_@ It's pretty daunting.

Oompah, can't wait to see the room! I would wire my systems up, but I usually suck so bad at shooters to start with, that it just seems pointless. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo