VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
That's cool VDub. I never really watched the show. Though I went to logoonline.com to watch the movie Were the World Mine and guess what commercial popped up first..yeap a Motorola Droid commercial about the market. I was all super excited. Oh and yes, I am a dork. LoL.
LOL.......I get excited when I see a commercial with a Moment in it so I must equally as dorky :p

Hello all, do I make 12?...lost count.
A lil about me, I live up in the thumb of Michigan with my partner & 2 beautiful dogs. We both have Pre's right now, but I will be getting the Evo next week, he's sticking with the Pre.
We do live way..way away from the "city", literally, in a clearing in the middle of the woods.
While my partner is a more "typical" gay, I am not, which makes for some interesting times...lol
Welcome to the thread!! :D

Cool VDub!! I tried coming up with topics but have sadly failed...My mind drew a blank.

Welcome Gregg6942!!!

Does anyone watch the show Wipeout that comes on ABC? I'm excited it's coming back on next week, that show cracks me up. I hope everyone is having an awesome week.

I'm just gonna be posting random stuff until it strikes up a good convo.....lol

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone like sports? I'm gonna be going to the US vs Turkey match (soccer) tomorrow, should be quite exciting!! The game starts at 2pm and tailgating starts at 9am.

mizterjroc

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of sports but I do like to catch a few games here and there. Mostly baseball, basketball and football.

Have a great time at the game, tailgating always makes the game better.

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
all i say is wow this thread starting i only got emailed one time for a reply to thread! wierd. welcome all the new people hope you enjoy your stay.

so yeah my last 2 weeks have been hell sorry have not been on here so much but i am almost done with the house work for a while HORRAY, found out my husband cannot paint there is a lot on the floor still haha. i will post pics as soo as i find out how to, can i use picasa?

greg i know what you mean i am the straight acting one i shocked a lot of people when i came out, they were like noo you are joking right. my husband is the obvious gay in touch with his art side, me not so much i like cars games and phones haha.

hope every body has a great weekend and does something fun!! i will be finishing up my game room :p just need a desk and paint cabnet doors yay

jason

mizterjroc

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
That sucks that your last two weeks have been hell but YAY for almost being done. I know you will be relieved when your game room comes together. I can relate to both you and greg, I am masculine and go for masculine guys. People are surprised when I tell them that I like men LOL.

gregg6942#AC

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes, been busy mowing (for like 3 days!), getting ready for the weekend.
My best friend is here from Indiana & the rest of us, family & friends are gathering out here, for a cook out & bon-fire this evening.
We are fortunate to have a large clearing, away from the house, where we can do this, life is good.
I hope you all have a great holiday week end!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
My best friend is here from Indiana & the rest of us, family & friends are gathering out here, for a cook out & bon-fire this evening.
We are fortunate to have a large clearing, away from the house, where we can do this, life is good.
I hope you all have a great holiday week end!

That sounds like fun! Unfortunately I don't think a bonfire would survive the soggy weekend we are having here in Seattle.

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
hell yah that sounds awesome i would love to have a fire pit. yeah i cant wait till its all done about to go out and get a desk for the computer and some paint so i can get most of this out of the way so i dont send my whole 3 day weekend working again. my husbands brother and wife are coming up tomorrow also and we gonna cook out maybe if thats what they want to do but should be fun none the less.

yeah i go for bears as type of guys but i am not so bearish i think. sorta look like bjorn from inflames haha

im out all of you have a great weekend will be back tonight i hope
jason

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc