Macho Man.... DEAD!!!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes dear friends, the man himself died in a car accident earlier today in Florida. I'll never forget him, gonna go buy a box of Slim Jims and eat the whole thing. How about yourselves?

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited:

ValerieAnne

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't believe it myself, sure you haven't really heard about him the last few years - at least I haven't. I remember watching wrestling with my grandma when I was a kid. He was one of her favorites. I lost her in January, so losing him just brought back so many memories. Wrestling lost a legend for sure.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
100% agree.... there will never be another Macho Man. The energy of that guy will never be matched, nor beaten. I just hate that his wife had to see him like that, it had to be terrible. Anyway, I bow my head to you Randy Savage.. you will be greatly missed.

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ValerieAnne

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think a wrestling death got to me as much since Brian Pillman passed. That was a tough one since my dad grew up with him (literally), and always told us stories about when they were kids.
I hope Randy's wife has a speedy recovery. I know that doesn't help her mourn though.