- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to send the more than one points (as the destination point) to the default Google navigation an
How to send the more than one points (as the destination points) using "Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse("google.navigation:q=" +mLat+","+mLong));" to the default Google navigation android Application , So that Google navigation android Application show the efficient Route including these points?
Is it Possible or not with the Google navigation android Application and Google map if yes then give idea............
Thanks in advance....................
- By xrawringxdinox in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2015, 07:44 AM
- By andrewadam21 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 13Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:36 AM
- By Qarea51 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
- By AllycatRI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:42 PM
- By hotis300boy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:18 AM