Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ealevenish
  • 1 Post By leonalewis
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to generate Barcode, QRCode for EAN8, EAN13...... in android?

Hi all,
    I am trying to create barcode image by using OnBarcode.AndroidBarcode.jar and Zixing library for QR Code, DataMatrix ......, I created the image but there are a bug , I am getting a red colour string "On Barcode trial" on the image ?

please give any idea about it.
    Your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thank you.
    Rahul Rana
    Banned

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: How to generate Barcode, QRCode for EAN8, EAN13...... in android?

Try the free app Barcode Generator.
    Rahul Rana likes this.

By bug do you mean the red color string? Well it seems like a watermark to me as it said "trial". If there's anything unclear you might as well contact their support.
    If you want to create QR Code or Data Matrix, you can try this barcode generator I've been using. They offer longer period of trial, and don't print watermark, which is cool for evaluation.
    Thanked by:

Rahul Rana likes this.