Podcast video feed

pxa

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I would like to ask the same question.

Neither your RSS feed, nor the iTunes feed is up to date. Would you like us switching to Pocket Cast or Youtube instead? Since I'm using a podcast (addict) app on my phone, I would prefer the RSS feed. YouTube on a phone has the tendency to switch off when the phone, well, switches off. ;) The app allows my to listen and take a peek in the video during a demonstration or presentation.

Could you please update your RSS feed for video? That would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work!

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
No update on this? Same problem here.. The audio feed is up to date on Pocket Casts but the video feed is still August 8th..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-03-06-15-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-03-06-15-24.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 15

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Anyone? The thread is 3 months old with no official response so I assume this is the area of the forum where posts just go to die? :p

Guess I'll just unsubscribe through Pocket Casts :shrug:

dexterboy1106

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok I contacted Phil and he told me that the podcast had been taken off of the regular podcast system and put onto YouTube. So if you want to have a podcast app find the podcast videos you have to link podcast to YouTube and the videos will show up I got mine to work with Podcast addict.

Posted via the Android Central App

dexterboy1106

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok I contacted Phil and he told me that the podcast had been taken off of the regular podcast system and put onto YouTube. So if you want to have a podcast app find the podcast videos you have to link podcast to YouTube and the videos will show up I got mine to work with Podcast addict.

Attachments

• 804.jpg
    804.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 11

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

Can't find a way to add the youtube feed on Pocket Casts..

Oh well, I surrender.