What would be your 'Perfect' Android phone?

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Start with the G3.

Make it waterproof/dust proof

Have front facing speakers

Take the M8's 5MP front camera.

Add support for a stylus

Snapdragon 805

Game, set, match.

Posted via Android Central App

bryceh7

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
An HTC One M7 with a 3000 mah battery, an 8 mp ultra pixel camera, traditional buttons, and actual good marketing. It will be called the M9 and save HTC ;-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Dream Android Phone!

5.5 inch QHD-4k/2k display panel with 700 density or above if achievement
Snapdragon 1000 Series - the next level of generations processors, beefiest graphic processors
4GHZ - speed clocks all quad-cores example: each core will run 1GHZ to produced 4GHZ include same steps for graphic cores processors
Advanced battery technology well above 7,000mAh if achievement
Ditch ROM and introduces nano-SSD to mobile spaces, make 128GB storage and SD slots ready
Nikon camera processors? Why not
New flavor Android OS-latest

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
5.5" 1920x1080 screen, 3,500 mAh battery, 3 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, fantastic camera with OIS, Qi charging, and an IR blaster. The G3 gets close, but they went with a higher res screen and the US version doesn't come with Qi.

Domestoboto92x

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
LG Optimus G body and build quality (one of (THE) best in all of Android-land)
around 5'' 1080P (beyond 1080P is overkill IMO; LG can do their thing with displays excellently.)
Xperia Z2 camera, noise-canceling tech
3000mAh+ battery (Lithium polymer)
QSD 801 + 3GB RAM + 59GB memory (I'd say 64, but with Android ROM's, they take GB's of space for the OS elements.)
Carbon fibre frame, glass composite panels (the stuff they use in aeroplane glasses.)
AOKP or the like.

I'd pay as much as it takes to get this!

khyos94

May 21, 2014
Visit site
HTC One (M7) design with LG3 screen, Sony water/dust resistance, Sony Camera (20megapixel), IR Blaster and GS5 Heart rate monitor and fingerprint scanner with a 5.5 screen running android L

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
1080p AMOLED screen, 5.2-5.3 inches. MicroSDXC. 32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM (3 would be better). Front mounted stereo speakers. 13 MP camera with dual-LED flash. Pentaband HSPA+, LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile. Either LG's Android build, or a GPE version. Matte polycarbonate shell similar to the OnePlus One or HTC One X. 3000-3500 mAh battery. IP57 or 67 rating wouldn't be terrible either.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like a g3 sized device, with a 2k super amoled screen, 3500 mah droid maxx battery, nokia lumia camera, 3gb of ram, 32gb storage, running a hybrid mix of touchwiz (only the good parts multi window, not all the bloat) and moto's near stock skin. Also throw in apple's A8 chip because they make some solid performing chips even without throwing all the "cores" at it.

dcont78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
My perfect device would be something like the Xperia Z1 compact but available in the US. 4.3-4.5", 350ppi+ screen, excellent camera, latest snapdragon quad core, 2+gb ram, good battery life, and a lightweight customizable overlay. I want flagship specs in a more compact device. I can barely fit my G2 in my wrangler jeans pocket lol. There has to be a market for this type of device. Who will be the first manufacturer to give it a go?

Joshua Kirkland1

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Looks like 3gb of ram is a pretty common theme on this list. The note 3 uses the same very well. So my Super phone would have a solid build like the M8 with a 5+ inch ips screen like the G2 the Snapdragon 805 or whatever higher number is out a GPU that is built to Tegra 3 or k1 specs and 3 gigs of ram. It would have an open boatloader and work with gsm and cdma networks and run like a Nexus device's pure newest Android version

Berry_Pink

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
a supped up HTC M7 with a 2.5ghz processor, giant 3000mah+ battery with the new sand components theyre developing proved to last way longer than current batteries, 3-4gb ram, 64gb or 128gb internal storage with at least a 6gb app partition just so i never have to worry about moving them over to the sd card, running android L and supported until 2017 at least, water and dust proof, unscratchable screen, removable back or side slot for a micro sd card up to 128gb, boomsound, 16mp front and back facing cameras with auto focus

c'mon HTC im not asking for much :D

KarlDag

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I want a phone sized similar to a Nexus 5, build quality of the M7 or iPhones, stock android with MotoX-style enhancements, 3000+mah battery and great camera quality.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
- S5 Prime screen, removable battery, sd card slot
- S pen features from the Note series
- metall edges
- real leather backcover
- not bigger than 4,7 inch
- volume +/- buttons from the Iphone
- physical home (should also serve as a trackpad), back, recents apps and menu button
- physical accept/decline call button either on the side or on the back of the phone
- sapphire glass
- 6 gig of ram
- snapdragon 805
- water, dust and scratch resistance
- Note like battery ~ 2800 mah

inderhayer

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have S2 phone. This is good phone but i want some changes in it then it is perfect candidate for dream phone.

1. Camera pixels should be 32 pixels
2. It Should be Dual sim
3. Its screen size should be similar to galaxy note
4. Its battery should be bigger.
5. It should at same time connect to wifi and also work as wifi hotspot.

If all these features are included in mobile, then it is perfect for me

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463