Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any 2014 Phones Under 5 Inches?

I currently have a Droid Razr Maxx through Verizon Wireless. I am due for an update next month and am really disappointed with current lineup of 2014 phones. Don't get me wrong, I love hardware in most of the 2014 phones. Quadcore processors, 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP cameras? Heck yeah! But these phones are huge! I don't want a 5.2 inch screen that is really wide.

Are there, OR will there be any Android phones released in 2014 that will be less than 5 inches? I won't get an Amazon Firephone and but is the perfect size in my opinion.

Global Posts
    7,050 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Any 2014 Phones Under 5 Inches?

Quote Originally Posted by hockey9592 View Post
    I currently have a Droid Razr Maxx through Verizon Wireless. I am due for an update next month and am really disappointed with current lineup of 2014 phones. Don't get me wrong, I love hardware in most of the 2014 phones. Quadcore processors, 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP cameras? Heck yeah! But these phones are huge! I don't want a 5.2 inch screen that is really wide.

Are there, OR will there be any Android phones released in 2014 that will be less than 5 inches? I won't get an Amazon Firephone and but is the perfect size in my opinion.
    I would assume that there will be a Droid Mini successor from Moto this year again. Last year it was 4.3" to the 4.7" of the Ultra and Moto X. If the X goes to 5.2, I'd feel safe calling the Mini (assuming it exists) between 4.3" and 4.7". If it does drop, I'd expect it end of August or in September.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Any 2014 Phones Under 5 Inches?

4.7" would be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Spock View Post
    I would assume that there will be a Droid Mini successor from Moto this year again. Last year it was 4.3" to the 4.7" of the Ultra and Moto X. If the X goes to 5.2, I'd feel safe calling the Mini (assuming it exists) between 4.3" and 4.7". If it does drop, I'd expect it end of August or in September.