Check out my phone and tablet concepts! :D

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I made some smartphone concepts and a tablet concept for fun, but because I'm a huge nerd I wanted to make the fake OEM, "Aura" I came up with to be realistic. So, this is Aura's 4th flagship smartphone, their 4th flagship tablet, their 3rd flagship phablet, and their 2nd flagship "mini" phone. In the screenshots there is no navigation bar because the navigation bar has an auto-hide feature, so you get more screen real estate when you're not using it. (Also, aside from this feature, these devices are running pure Android). So, what do you think? :D
Official Page.jpg
Dwarf 2 Info.jpg
Phone 4 Info.jpg
Phab 3 Info.jpg
Tab 4 Info.jpg
Color Page.jpg

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I didn't put prices on these images because if this were an actual website there would be a "buy now" button, and then a page to select your carrier, and then a separate page to buy from the carrier or whatever and that would be too much work. Plus I didn't want to add too many elements to each page. (In fact I'm not too happy how the "choose from four colors" page went, but I couldn't think of a better layout).

Unlocked off-contract prices:
Aura Dwarf 2: $549
Aura Phone 4: $649
Aura Phab 3: $749
Aura Tab 4: $349 (WiFi only) $429 (Cellular model)

Additional features I couldn't fit into the images:
- Advanced orientation sensors that wake the device when it's picked up from a table or pulled out out of a pocket
- Double-tap to wake
- Notifications turn on the display with a minimalist black and white view like the new Moto X
- Set a custom launch phrase that works even while asleep like the Moto X as well

Fishfam4

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I didn't put prices on these images because if this were an actual website there would be a "buy now" button, and then a page to select your carrier, and then a separate page to buy from the carrier or whatever and that would be too much work. Plus I didn't want to add too many elements to each page. (In fact I'm not too happy how the "choose from four colors" page went, but I couldn't think of a better layout).

Unlocked off-contract prices:
Aura Dwarf 2: $549
Aura Phone 4: $649
Aura Phab 3: $749
Aura Tab 4: $349 (WiFi only) $429 (Cellular model)

Additional features I couldn't fit into the images:
- Advanced orientation sensors that wake the device when it's picked up from a table or pulled out out of a pocket
- Double-tap to wake
- Notifications turn on the display with a minimalist black and white view like the new Moto X
- Set a custom launch phrase that works even while asleep like the Moto X as well

I want a black Phab 3. :)

ahmad12

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I made some smartphone concepts and a tablet concept for fun, but because I'm a huge nerd I wanted to make the fake OEM, "Aura" I came up with to be realistic. So, this is Aura's 4th flagship smartphone, their 4th flagship tablet, their 3rd flagship phablet, and their 2nd flagship "mini" phone. In the screenshots there is no navigation bar because the navigation bar has an auto-hide feature, so you get more screen real estate when you're not using it. (Also, aside from this feature, these devices are running pure Android). So, what do you think? :D
View attachment 148125
View attachment 148126
View attachment 148127
View attachment 148131
View attachment 148132
View attachment 148133

WOW this is nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana