[Closed] Hotel room for the Big Android BBQ (see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
If you're planning on hitting Austin, TX for the Big Android BBQ this year (Oct. 1 and 2) listen up!

We're giving away a room at the Staybridge Suites for two nights (you pick the nights -- either Friday and Saturday night, or Saturday and Sunday night).

Tickets to the event, as well as travel are still up to you to provide for yourselves. We're providing a place to crash in style after a day of fun with a gang of Android fans. Check out the full details of the event here:

Big Android BBQ Austin, TX | Welcome to the Largest Community Run Event Centering Around Android

Now for the contest part --

Drop a post in this thread.
Sit tight, and cross your fingers.
Monday (Sep 12) I'll pick a winner at random and shoot you an email via the address you used to register for Android Central letting you know you won, and get all the details ironed out.
Go to BBQ, and enjoy a room at a nice hotel on us.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Heard everything is big in Texas...if I win ill make sure it is the biggest Android BBQ party ever!!!!

krylon360

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Already have my ticket (got it on the pre-sale (#3 to purchase :) ) Driving down, just dont have room arrangements set up yet. This win would fix that issue.

BarneyDroid

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Haha! You know this Texas boy is gonna be down there in A-town! Between the baddest event in Texas this year and UT! You can all but guarantee nothing but sheer madness! I'll be taking pics on my Droid Bionic!

kujayhawks77

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to get a room. I'm driving down from Houston and my buddy who I was staying with got deployed so as of now I'm going to be sleeping in my truck. (I've already got my ticket and I'm volunteering so I gotta go!)

gman16000

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
it would be awesome to win cause:
  • i'z biggest android fanboi ever
  • i'z android developer
  • love to go to austin
  • sept 12 (drawing day) is my bday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads