[Closed] Earloomz brings art to Bluetooth earpieces - Enter to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
earloomz_copy.jpg
Choosing a Bluetooth earpiece can be difficult. You want one that will work seamlessly, as well as look good, and the options out there don't always combine those factors in an affordable package. Plus, who wants to have the same earpiece that everyone else has? The creative team behind Earloomz saw this challenge and rose to the occasion, designing a Bluetooth earpiece with style and functionality all wrapped up in one. With hundreds of designs to choose from, you're sure to find one that will suit your personality. Each image is mechanically painted onto the earpiece and finished with a moisture resistant coating, guaranteeing quality and durability.

Each Earloomz earpiece comes with 2 earhooks and 4 earbuds as well as a lanyard holder so you always have it handy. Compatible with most mobile phones, set-up is a breeze and took less than a minute when I paired mine. Multipoint technology allows you to stay connected with 2 devices at once, and the earpiece has a range of 33'. Headset controls include call/answer, last number redial, and call waiting, all in one button. Keep reading for technical specs of the earpieces, contest details, and information about Earloomz campaign for a national Hands-Free Initiative.

Technical Specifications:
  • Bluetooth Version v2.1+EDR
  • Headset & Hands Free Profiles
  • Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
  • Video Game Compatible
  • Voice Prompt
  • Connects To Two Phones
  • Noise Reduction
  • Weight: Approx. 10g
  • Talk Time: 5 Hours
  • Standby Time: 120 Hours
  • Charging Time: 30-60 minutes
  • Dimensions: 53[L] x 18[W] x 9[H] mm

Earloomz is dedicated to not only providing fantastically designed Bluetooth earpieces, but they are committed to leading a national Hands-Free Initiative -- “Be Aware” -- aimed toward providing awareness to businesses and young adults – the next generation of cell phone users and drivers. Whether it’s encouraging someone to use a Bluetooth that conveys a personal interest, requiring an employee to wear a custom logo Bluetooth while driving a company vehicle, or setting an example for a child, Earloomz is helping keep cell phone users hands-free.

Contest: Earloomz is giving away two Bluetooth earpieces to Android Central readers! The first thing you'll want to do is head over to their website at the link below. Check out all the designs (there are a lot, approximately 400!), then come back here and leave a comment letting us know which one is your favorite. The contest ends Sunday at midnight PST. Good luck! (Please note, the contest is only for Bluetooth earpieces on Earloomz that retail for $59.99.)

Last edited:

RayrayWoo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I like the design Live Long and Prosper from StarTrek. It looks awesome. I don't own a bluetooth but this makes me wanna use one. :cool:

WallaceD

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, all the Star Trek and Star Wars models are pretty cool.

I'd have to say the "A Dark Lord" set is my favorite.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
These look pretty sweet! I'd love one of the star trek ones :p

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

DjSekret

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I like the iced out peace sign...would go great with my droid3 flashed to metro with its iced out case...these bluetooth peices are the perfect accessories I would need since im always traveling

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

gathome

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Zebra print for my 11 year-old! She loves all things Zebra and it would match her phone case! Most importantly, it would keep that phone away from her amazing brain! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463