[Closed] Contest: Win a free copy of Tablified Market HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deenoo

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I usually discover new app by reading sites like Android Central, the weekly app pick is especially helpful.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RUSHnATL

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to figure out the best way to find new apps. Just coming to the Android side from Blackberry phones and iOS on the iPad it's been difficult. Too many options!

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I usually discover apps from the staff picks for tablets section on Google play. I think your app will possibly replace that though.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Chopperboy561

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I usually discover new apps through Google Currents where I check either Android Central or Android Gamers or I check both. I usually find at least one on each.

mc5no4stp

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Reading android central...

The new Tablified Market HD app is finally here!

Tablified is the largest and most trusted database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Google Play Store for yourself. We find tablet apps so you don't have to!

New features exclusive to the Pro version (unlockable with one-time fee via in-app purchase):
✓ No Ads!
✓ Faster load times
✓ Sort each category by Free or Paid apps
✓ Increase font size
✓ Favorite an app/game and come back to it later
✓ One click shortcut to the Google Play store by tapping the price
✓ Advanced search filtering by:
-Free & Paid
-Rating
-App or Game

Want to win a free copy of the Pro version? Leave a comment below telling us how you usually discover new apps, and you're entered!

Hellplant

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Infinity and I have found Android Centrals forums useful for finding good apps and I also find good suggestions in forum of the Swedish site Swedroid.se

Skickat fr?n min ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T via Tapatalk 2

gaijin82

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Four or five different tech news sources in Pulse news.....including Android central.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Rhoq

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
More so since getting my Nexus 7, I've been discovering new apps right here at Android Central. Whether it's been through a post on the main site, or in the forums, I have found out about and have purchased more apps these past 2 weeks than I have for the last 2 years that I have been an Android user. I was actually looking at this app (Tablified Market HD) in the Play Store just yesterday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I usually search for and discover new apps in 3 different ways: I read/listen to various Android sites/blogs/podcasts and then search for the app directly from the Play Store, or I perform a Google search for a specific type of app that I am looking for and then try it out in the Play Store, or I do a general Google search for something like "Best Android Apps," read about them and download the ones I like from the Play Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87