Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
gannam.jpg

Parsons Style

Preorder the AT&T Optimus G

This week's photo contest is gonna be fun!
Watch Psy's Gangnam Style video below a couple times. Now you're ready! We want a picture of your best Gangnam Style pose. Cheesy glasses are a must, but you can skip the leisure suit lol. Just strike that pose and get the picture.

It's worth it, because the prize this week is an AT&T branded LG Optimus G! Be sure to read the rules that follow, because I hate it when I have to DQ folks for not following.

• The picture must be taken with an Android device.
  • Only submit one entry per person. We know when you cheat, and cheating gets you put on a list we keep of folks who aren't ever allowed to win a contest. Don't get on that list.
  • You have to tell us which Android device you used to take the pic.
  • If you're taking a picture of someone else (and that's cool, too), be sure you have their permission. Once you submit a picture, it's ours to do anything with. We won't do anything more than put them in a gallery of contest winners, but that's how things work.
  • Have fun

Enough talk. Go take pictures!

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, you guys keep forgetting to post whether this is an internationally-open contest or not (I'm assuming no, since the prize is a cell phone...and one that's branded AT&T...but just in case)

FormerIphoney

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So funny that this is a contest. Me and my cousin just had a Gangnam style showdown this weekend at a family party..
My submission! (I'm on the right)
Taken with galaxy s3
eju6a8at.jpg

15israellai

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The epic ending of my graduation drama this month. Filmed using my Nexus, screen-capped using my computer.
gangnam.jpg

Last edited:

zippox180#AC

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I cannot believe I'm actually submitting this lol but the fact that I have att and that is one badass phone outweighs my embarrassment. I actually listened to this song everyday :cool:

Taken with my htc vivid stock camera

Attachments

• IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 68

The_Martin

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure this screen shot from my ASUS Transformer but you don't get much better than Psy teaching the UN secretary general Ban Ki Moon how to work it Gangam Style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-24-19-33-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-24-19-33-30.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 68

justflorin

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Gagnam_Style[1].jpg
You try to explain Gagnam Style to a 5 and 2 year old...
Son: Daddy, whats gagga style?
Me: major international hit song with awesome dance.
Phone: ATT SGS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2