Anyone Else Who Plays The Gameloft MMORPG Orders & Chaos? Advice?

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I was finally able to download the Gameloft games that I had purchased almost two weeks ago, and one of them is "Orders and Chaos", which is a pretty cool MMORPG. Although I wish it was a 3D game. But I wanted to see if anyone else on this site is also playing the game online, and if they have any helpful advice on playing the game?

I also wanted to know of any tricks, glitches, ect; that would be helpful to anyone playing the game?

1. So who else is playing the game?
2. What is your game name? (Mine Is The2ndflood)
3. Do you have any advice on playing the game?
4. And do you know of any Tricks or Glitches that would come in handy?

It would be cool though, if some of us could get together in the game and complete quests.

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

Last edited:

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I messed up last night in Order Of Chaos and I wanted to share the solution on here, because I read on a lot of forums that people were having the same problem. I teleported from Tanned Land too early. Tanned Land is the island that every player starts off at. And when I tried to get back, the teleporter didn't stop at Tanned Land. So I was basically stuck teleporting to places where the enemies were too difficult to beat at my level, with no way to get back home again. So after trial and error and many forum reads, I figured out how to get home. What you do is teleport to the city named "Silence". Silence is on the island of Arcadian Forest. When you arrive, just stay in the teleporter. Click on the icon over the female teleporter masters head and that will bring up the map to where she can take you. Click the map icon on the lower-right corner. This will bring up the world view. Scroll all the way to the top until you see Tanned Land. Click Tanned Land and then scroll to the bottom of the map, where the town icon is. At this point there wont be any names for the towns, or teleporter travel lines. Press down and hold the screen near and/or on the military base icon. Pressing to the left of the icon brought up the icon name for me. After you press the right area for the right amount of time, the name of the military base will come up. Then click the name and teleport there. You will be taken right back to where you started the game. I have posted two pics. One is the world view with Tanned Land on it and the other is just showing you where the military base is. On the map the small triangle is where I am and the town that I am closes to is the military base. There is a button that shows the name of the towns and other locations on the map, in the normal map view, but I wasn't able to take a screen shot with the names on. I hope this makes sense and helps some people out.

62578575-ba0f-d570.jpg

62578575-bb2f-65ba.jpg

TheJoyceThing

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone Else Who Plays The Gameloft MMORPG Orders & Chaos? Adv

I'm playing the game in stages under name ChrisJ on the European Observers Market server. ChrisJ is a level 29 mage currently questions for xp and eventually levels. Essentially I'm gearing up for when Gameloft add the extra PVP content arenas. :p

Reactions: the2ndflood

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm playing the game in stages under name ChrisJ on the European Observers Market server. ChrisJ is a level 29 mage currently questions for xp and eventually levels. Essentially I'm gearing up for when Gameloft add the extra PVP content arenas. :p
European Observers Market server

What are PVP content arenas? And I tried to add you as a friend, but the game said Chrisj didn't exist.
Also, is the European Observers Market server different then the normal Gameloft Live server? I'm still a noobie to online RPGs; so I don't know all of the terms. I have played some online RPGs, but none like Order And Chaos.

TheJoyceThing

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone Else Who Plays The Gameloft MMORPG Orders & Chaos? Adv

The server is called Observers Market but is listed as European, whether that means you can't access I don't know, I assume you can because many people are talking different languages on it. You can change server from the settings key on the character selection menu.

You'll come across areas later in the game where you see giant portal areas with signs saying PVP (player vs player) arenas coming soon. There are already a few areas on the world map where you can battle other players without challenging them to a duel but I'm guessing the arenas will have a more structured play-style to them and will prevent your opponent from running.

Sorry my Gameloft account name is TheJoyceThing, it's my character name that's ChrisJ, unsure whether this makes a difference. Not really been much of a socialite on the game unless I've needed assistance.

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
The server is called Observers Market but is listed as European, whether that means you can't access I don't know, I assume you can because many people are talking different languages on it. You can change server from the settings key on the character selection menu.

You'll come across areas later in the game where you see giant portal areas with signs saying PVP (player vs player) arenas coming soon. There are already a few areas on the world map where you can battle other players without challenging them to a duel but I'm guessing the arenas will have a more structured play-style to them and will prevent your opponent from running.

Sorry my Gameloft account name is TheJoyceThing, it's my character name that's ChrisJ, unsure whether this makes a difference. Not really been much of a socialite on the game unless I've needed assistance.

I tried to add your user name, but the game wont let me input your entire name. I can't type the "G" at the end of your user name. Is there a trick to adding it? And do you have any helpful tips on playing Orders & Chaos?