I need the BEST FREE Action games for android (read below please)

AsianPower

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
my tastes revolve around FPS, Roleplay, and puzzle action games. I need the best free ones, 3D preferable. Thank you. I am using an LG Optimus V

NegativeBeef

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: I need the BEST FREE Action games for android (read below ple

Check out some of the stuff from Glu. There's Contract Killer, Gun Bros, and Big Time Gangsta to name a few.

crowdfinch

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

Paradise IslandThis is really fun oriented free stimulation game for the people who love sea, sun and beaches.

Angry Bird RioThis is a very popular game loved by millions of users world wide. In this game you can destroy the greedy pigs fortresses!

These 2 games really wonderful games in Android so far i have played.

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

World War. Its a MMO game which is played by millions of people everyday. You can battle with other players live. A good story mode of 2012 nuclear war which will create history.
Try it once, also, angry birds is the best current game, but not an "action game" though.

Last edited:

SkunkShampoo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Star Legends is pretty good. Its a sci-fi mmo and I can confirm it works on the Optimus V. Its not like the traditional MMO where you just take turns hitting eachother with sticks, and you wont spend an hour killing the same monster over and over just to progress. Ive only played to level 15 though so I'm not sure if it slows down later.

I tried gun bros but its not compatible.

LG optimus v. Rooted with cm7

JaydenWindsong

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I liked the game play of Heroes Charge, but the character design was pretty awful.
Did some digging and found out a number of things: primarily that Heroes Charge was stolen from Lilith Games (as in, they literally stole the base code and released it), and then was subsequently sued both for stealing the game and also character designs from DotA and League of Legends.

On the brightside, I also found out that a company will be publishing Lilith's game legally under the title of "Soul Hunters" and that it should be launching relatively soon without all the terrible rip off characters.
Gameplay should be up your action/rpg alley, and the company should be launching a pre-release registration campaign, so check it out if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze