[Game] Fractions

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I post this thread to present you my game Fractions available on market to the following place : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.app.fractions.

Fractions is an addictive game combining mental calculation and speed.

Game has a grid containing squares having each 4 values that can take several different forms (fraction, percentage, integer, decimal, subtraction, addition).

For example, value 0.6 can be represented like that in the game : 6/10, 3/5, 12/20, 9-8.4, 60%, ... And all these forms are equals.

Game grid can have 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 dimensions.

Fractions? goal is to find all equalities between each squares? values that are in contact on the game grid. For that, player can roll values of square clockwise by clicking on square and moving squares via drag & drop in hard levels.

For these hard levels, Fractions has a help menu that can be displayed during game and in which player can choose to show squares well placed thanks to a little orange square and to show squares well placed with values in good order thanks to a little green square. But, use of these helps increase game resolution time of 50 or 100 seconds.

Grid resolution time and number of moves realized are counted during game. When game is ended, you can compare your score with other players around the world and try to make the high scores. Players can configure their login used to share scores thanks to menu preferences.

A records screen lets you to visualize best high scores list for Fractions.

Each grid is randomly generated which lets you to play an infinite of different game grids with always the same goal : solve grid faster than you can with the smallest number of moves.

An elegant help menu lets you to see how to play to Fractions. Changes between screens are realized thanks to edges that are in bottom of the screen or by flip on screen right to left or left to right respectively to go to previous screen or next screen.

I made a little video to show how to play to Fractions available here :

Android Game Fractions demo - YouTube

I wish people will like Fractions which is an original game :).

Thanks by advance for your feedbacks.

Sylvain.

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
First, thanks to have tried Fractions

Have you understood easily the rules of Fractions ? I want to say I have feeling that perhaps my explains on the Fractions' rules are not very clear.

Did you try levels 4, 5 or 6 where you must drag and drop squares also to solve grid ? These levels are more difficult !

Sylvain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez