go6 game Intro

go6 game

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi there

I came up with an idea for a card game last Easter, kicked it around a bit, did some maths, realised it would be better as a phone app.

Over the summer I taught myself some Java for Android. Mostly picked up from the Internet using developer forums - what a fantastic resource!. Gradually I cobbled together an app for Android - a lot of trial and error, a few expletives, a few 'I can't do this' occasions - but at the end of October I had something that kind of worked.

I launched go6 General Knowledge Quiz on Android Market on 31/10/2011, and then the real work began.

Boy, what a tough market! I had no business, marketing, developing experience whatsoever - just a belief that I had a brand new game concept and that it was good!

I gradually introduced new titles - ideas have never been a problem fortunately - re-worked the original code, added features and tried every way I could think of to make people want these games.

By early January 2012 I finally felt I had a product worth promoting, and here we are.

Check out go6 game on Android Market and in Amazon Appstore and let me know what you think.

https://market.android.com/search?q=go6&c=apps

Amazon.com: go6: Appstore for Android