Super ko boxing

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I got Super KO Boxing 2. The problem is everytime I open it asks to download to SD card. I have already done that and the file keeps disappearing from my SD card. Any help? Or contact GLU?

Last edited:

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about your problem. But an FYI for you I removed this app from my phone. It was using like 97% of the battery even when I was not using it. I did not like that at all and removed it from the phone

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did the same to my battery. That and beer pong went crazy on my battery and they weren't running. Deleted beer pong but kept boxing to see if it was just a fluke. So far it seems to be behaving now.

itzhobbes

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Did the same to my battery. That and beer pong went crazy on my battery and they weren't running. Deleted beer pong but kept boxing to see if it was just a fluke. So far it seems to be behaving now.

I removed this from my phone b/c it was constantly eating away at my battery even when I shut it down. Is it really a fluke? The game was fun and I wouldn't mind purchasing the full version.

Cruelman

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
The big file...

Hey can anybody (who knows about uninstalling on Desire) help me. I Installed the game and ahvent had any probs with it. Untill the removal part. Where do i find the 53mb large file?? Whats the name of it?? The game it self is on the phones memory.... HELP!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome