[Free Text Adventure Game] - The Forgotten Nightmare

Radtersoft

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Feeling nostalgic? How about a text only adventure game? I used to play similar games on the Vic-20 and loved them. Give it a shot and tell me what you think. I made it so it's easily playable without having to type any commands.

Best of all, it's free!

don8life

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
LOVE it!!! I use to play text adventures on our Vic20 and Commodore 64, then on my husband's Atari ST and even the PC (the Infocom ones). I was so excited to find this text adventure for my Kindle Fire HD!!! Of course I happen to be stuck right now. I keep wandering around and examining things again or trying to use keys or whatever. Really stuck this time!

Are there any walkthroughs or hints or anything for this game? I just need a little push so I can get unstuck! That was one big problem I had with the text adventures of the past. No internet, no help, no hints. I'm a fairly intelligent person, but....haha. I still get stuck! And since those days I've had two kids with special needs, so I don't have the brain cell power I use to! I think they have burnt out half of them!

Anyway, great game. I just bought the second one and can't wait get through the first so I can start on the second!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835