The Defense of Lushington Springs [Game][Free][2.1+]

lintfordpickle

May 19, 2012
Visit site
AndEngine_Forum_Feature.jpg

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to start to get some words out about a game I'm been working on for a few months for Android.

The game is called 'Lushington Springs', and its a port of a tower defence game I did last year for windows phone 7, which was well received. You can find the link to the game on the Google Play Store here (for free):

Lushington Springs on Google Play

The game is a fast paced, fixed road tower defence game with free placement of towers - that is, not grid based TD game. The levels can get hectic later on which looks cool. The game is aimed at those gamers who are at least familiar to tower defence titles, and it is challenging.

The game features:

• 7 Large maps (I may add more yet)
  • 15 Units (I may add more yet)
  • 15 Towers
  • 22 Achievements
  • 5 'Perks' (unlocked by winning achievements)

I'd love to hear any comments, suggestions (or hopefully not), bugs you may have about the game.

Here are some in-game screen shots, enjoy!

canyon_level.jpg

lushington_level.jpg

Forest_level.jpg

lintfordpickle

May 19, 2012
Visit site
and for those of you who would prefer to watch a video before trying the game, here is the game trailer,

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q--LgK1NR3U[/YT]

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions, crti etc and I'll be sure to get back to you,
Cheers!

Leanna0o

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey! it is amacing! well done! :D is it possible to see your code for the game? Did you make it with app inventor or? I am trying to make a tower defence too, for my exam in a month, i would really LOVE to see how you made the game.

thx.
Anja

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek