Free Android Game ?Russian dolls?(Matreshka / Матрешка)

Kiraline

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Free Android Game ?Russian dolls?(Matreshka / Матрешка)

Thank you very much for your attention to us! we are a young and ambitious team of game developers! This is our first game! And we would like to tell everyone about it!
?Russian dolls? is a sort of a well-known "thimblerig" game, generously seasoned with Russian flavor. Our creation is ingeniously simple. Instead of thimbles, we use 3 hollow dolls, one of them hiding a candy that needs to be found. In spite of its simplicity, the game will surely delight you with various surprises, revealed as you progress through levels. ?Russian dolls? is distinguished by a beautiful animated graphics with Russian flavor, pleasant unobtrusive music and well-developed comfortable gameplay. This game will also be wholesome for children. It is an excellent way to work on visual memory, and a perfect eye gymnastics. So what could be better after a hard work day spent at the office computer display?[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3MHMfSGhw&feature=player_detailpage[/YT]

Reactions: SaMo0204

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's my thoughts:
- Too simplistic (for me)
- Where's the strip tease (LoL)?
- Difficulty / speed seems to ramp up pretty quickly all of a sudden around level 15 - before that it seemed too slow & after that seemed too quick too soon
- Should remove the legacy / 3-dots button as it has no functionality
- Not sure how marketable the name is - for example if a kid tried to tell his friends to play it they'd likely have a hard time pronouncing it
- I love that there's no ads (though how's it funded, only through IAP of the "candy" ?)
- I like the art style (except the characters that appear in the window seem poorly animated)
- I like the music

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Kiraline

Kiraline

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Android Game ?Russian dolls?(Matreshka / Матрешка)

Thank you so much!Thank you very much for your support and your opinion!You make me better!Maybe you even tell what some resources? That more people could get acquainted with game?

Kiraline

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Android Game ?Russian dolls?(Matreshka / Матрешка)

Paid way too willing to consider, but I do not know what resources you have popular (

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma