Cube Defender - arcade game for Android (and iOS)

ParkPosseGames

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Some blatant self promotion, but I've just released my first game that's available on Android (and also iOS too).

Available on Google Play and Amazon App store

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNZRPSPdI8[/YT]

Thumb-Android-Countdown-1.png

Thumb-Android-Downpour-1.png

Thumb-Android-Invasion-1.png

Thumb-Android-KOTH-1.png

Fast-paced twin stick shoot 'em up arcade action with responsive dynamic controls.

As the Cube Defender, you'll battle against enemy forces in 3D landscape arenas across five different game modes with three difficulty levels.

Invasion - Transport ships are trying to colonize the area - repel the invaders.
Downpour - Survive as long as possible against a barrage of gunships raining down from orbit.
Gauntlet - Fight your way through tightly packed forces to escape as quick as you can.
Countdown - Survive long enough to charge the smart-bomb which will destroy all enemies.
King Of The Hill - Only score points for kills made from the top of the hill.

Scalable quality settings to support wide range of devices, both phones and tablets.
Supports Xperia Play touch pad controls

*No* in app purchases, *No* adverts - not now, not ever.

Further game modes planned as free future updates.

Cheers.

ParkPosseGames

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Version 1.0.6 of both the paid and Lite apps available now, includes support for install to and move to SD card which was mistakenly disabled in 1.0.5.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I've played the lite version, and it's pretty fun. I like it. Honestly, I don't buy many games, so I don't seen myself getting the full version. But I'd definitely recommend the game to anyone willing to pay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair