[Game FREE] Fifteen puzzle ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

dedodroid

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

I'd like to show you my latest android application.

This is the FIRST worldwide fifteen puzzle ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!

Do you think to be the faster to solve this puzzle? Prove it playing with people all around the world in this REAL TIME player versus player game!

In addition, thank to Skiller integration, you have access to very funny features:

A personal AVATAR that you can customize, ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock, BUDDY LIST, LEADER BOARDS, and much more!

In this free version, of the 15 puzzle online, you can play ONLINE and CLASSIC mode.

*CLASSIC MODE:*
You have to finish game as soon as possible to increase your score. You can play one grid per game.

Additional features:
* You can choose different grid sizes and skin colors
* Local Highscore mechanism
* You can reset your score

**DOWNLOAD LINK:**
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=fifteenpuzzle.online.free&token=-Wonin6W

SITE: Android Games | 15 puzzle | Fifteen puzzle | Dedodroid

Please tell me your impressions :)

Last edited:

chetmo

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
its cool that we can play against other players.
however, i never knew who i was playing with.
I understand the concept of coins but i never knew how many i had at a given time.
this is a great start for a simple game.
good luck with your app.

dedodroid

May 2, 2012
Visit site
its cool that we can play against other players.
however, i never knew who i was playing with.
I understand the concept of coins but i never knew how many i had at a given time.
this is a great start for a simple game.
good luck with your app.

Hi! Thank you for your comment :)

You can see how many coins you have clicking "Get Coins":
- Here you can see actual coin (Balance) and the histories of yours games (view account history)

dedodroid

May 2, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 37378

Here is a screenshot of what im seeing

Hi Chetmo. This screenshot show that you are in Pratice mode.
You'll be in Pratice mode until someone choose the game you created by "Join Game".

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Update 1.0.4:
** New google play link (package name changed)
** The delay for who create the game, when multiplayer challenge begins, is now close to 0 seconds
** Facebook link added
** Skiller Login now is once
** Minor bugfix

★★ IF YOU INSTALLED A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS GAME PLEASE UNINSTALL IT BEFORE INSTALL THIS VERSION ★★

dedodroid

May 2, 2012
Visit site
yes awesome way to play a game.... multiplayer but i never know with who i was playing...

There are not many people playing game simultaneously. I hope they will grew up in future.
If a player challenge you, after you created a game, you'll see something like this:

If you want to change your "default name" playerNUMBERS you can do that from "Go social" --> "Me" --> "Change name"

gpraysman

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Would you be interested in selling the ownership of this app for the right price? It has a neat concept but I'm assuming you're not seeing a ton of traction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax