Math Fall

oserk

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody!

I've just made my first android game called Math Fall. It is something like Tetris, but you need to add numbers to clear tiles.
Math Fall aims to be fast playing game, with simple, undistracting, graphics and to be played in short breaks while waiting for something else (bus, in line...), or for kids to practice adding numbers.
There is easy, medium and hard mode of play, and also simple statistics to make things more interesting.
Of course game is free, with ads, but with no ads during the game play.

You can download it here:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.oserk.mathfall&token=PXxnbIyl

slika2.png

mocelet

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi! The idea is great, I'd try to find a way to make the gameplay more dynamic. Maybe with smaller target numbers, at least at first, I don't know... Oh, I'd rather turn the music off by default.

Good luck!

oserk

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi! The idea is great, I'd try to find a way to make the gameplay more dynamic. Maybe with smaller target numbers, at least at first, I don't know... Oh, I'd rather turn the music off by default.

Thanks for suggestions, music will be defaulted to off in next version :) , as for gameplay, I've tried to tweak modes of play the best that I've could, but even in small test sample (friends and family) there was big differences in calculating abilities, also total play game time is supposed to be short, but not too short. At the end I decided to have linear speed up progression (0.1sec per achievement) as opposed to logarithmic or something similar. That way you go from 6.5sec at the begining to 3.8sec per time period at the end (all achievement collected). And that's dynamic, especially in harder modes of play.

Also there is already Free play mode "in making" where you will be able to change time, columns, rows, etc.

oserk

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I've just put new version up v1.1. There is new feature, "Practice", where you can define you own game rules, so besides easy, medium, hard, you can set duration of start time period (time between new rows) and amount od time for speed up (amout of time by with game speeds up by each achievement). Also I eased up a little predifined easy, and medium modes of play.

oserk

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I've made another update, I've integrated Scoreloop leaderboards for global highscores, also put border around selected tiles and new button for clearing selected tiles

oserk

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Another update is online, biggest "feature" is that I tweaked easy mode so that game progressively becomes harder. Now you first start with numbers within range 10-20, and slowly going to 10-50 range. For the ones that find game too easy on the other hand, and have to wait too long for the new row to show up, I've added option to click on the number on top for the new row (and new number) to show up immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta