[FREE][GAME] StickU Stickman Runner

ruff1991

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I would like to share with you my first Android game release. I hope you can help me improve the game play and fix some of the bugs that I missed.
The game it's called StickU and it's a side scrolled platform game.

The idea came to develop a game like Mario was, where all you have to do is jump and fire at opponents. Because the lack of a graphic designer I choose to keep a minimal style and put the accent on fun and some difficult levels.The game has some pretty unique features like color invert and 3 types of enemies (which all look the same but act different).

This is the market link: (The game is free but ad supported, sorry guys I'm trying to raise money for a new test device)
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ofane.studios.game.sticku.free&token=LOxopz_v

QR Code:
qrcode.9684990.png

Below are some screen shots:

3.png

1.png

9.png

Please send me your feedback at profanestudios@gmail.com ! Bad and good I'll take it all.

Last edited:

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I would like to share with you my first Android game release. I hope you can help me improve the game play and fix some of the bugs that I missed.
The game it's called StickU and it's a side scrolled platform game.

The idea came to develop a game like Mario was, where all you have to do is jump and fire at opponents. Because the lack of a graphic designer I choose to keep a minimal style and put the accent on fun and some difficult levels.The game has some pretty unique features like color invert and 3 types of enemies (which all look the same but act different).

This is the market link: (The game is free but ad supported, sorry guys I'm trying to raise money for a new test device)
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ofane.studios.game.sticku.free&token=AfoBqrag

Below are some screen shots:

View attachment 44454

View attachment 44455

View attachment 44456

Please send me your feedback at profanestudios@gmail.com ! Bad and good I'll take it all.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante