"With Friends" games, no landscape mode??

kalebk07

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and play Hanging with Friends, Words with Friends and sometimes I play Scramble with Friends and it drives me NUTS because they wont go into Landscape Mode, only Portrait Mode and I HATE Portrait Mode!!! Is there a way to have these games in Landscape Mode?! Is it because I have the free versions that they dont go into Landscape Mode?? Thanks

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and play Hanging with Friends, Words with Friends and sometimes I play Scramble with Friends and it drives me NUTS because they wont go into Landscape Mode, only Portrait Mode and I HATE Portrait Mode!!! Is there a way to have these games in Landscape Mode?! Is it because I have the free versions that they dont go into Landscape Mode?? Thanks

I'm pretty sure Words With Friends has a tablet landscape mode. Not sure about the others.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

kalebk07

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Words With Friends has a tablet landscape mode. Not sure about the others.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

I must not have the tablet version but I dont know where to find the correct version!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34