Appulse[Game]

Entanglement

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
wwsgMf-nPIayKpgtIUBqAqK-dV_egss5rnip13ZRdevY8JzSL332sQ7d2-FPTHyveZY=w124
Hi. I am an independent developer under the name Cubic Entanglement and have just released my first app. It is a sliding block puzzle game that takes place in a futuristic outer space titled Appulse. The definition of appulse is both the act of striking against and the apparent very near approach of one celestial body to another. In the game certain blocks are used to push the Moon and the goal of the game is to move the moon over the Sun square in order to cause a solar eclipse.

Amazon App Store: Appulse
Google Play: Appulse
Google Play(Lite/Free): Appulse Lite

There are 96 LEVELS total starting with the easy 3x3 boards of January to the 7x7 boards of December. This app costs $0.99. There are NO advertisements, NO in app purchases and NO permissions.

As an example of how the game is played, here's the first level:
jnAH78H8g9dy8OjEuUihotkNy4_itjVPI9Z0K5YHy43Kbc0WURZsNiUrQTmKsZGrvg

All you need to do is to drag the Moon downward to cause an eclipse. The only reason the Moon can go down is because there is a square block preventing its further movement (ie. the Moon can't move left or right or up as there is nothing to stop it).

The blue and white blocks move exactly the same as the Moon:
pxvnhgslXK6zn0JcwbC2vTGQzOJHoZ2x66wzb35M2I5dXCTaG3wedO1XXSnIy6CRzeg

Here you need to move the block to the Moon's right right and down and then move the Moon right to cause an eclipse.

Here's the 16th level:
Gf8FT4ZMrFl6mksPLPerwgl0lvMkq9barlmRHNgJBKTtshs99YKitwl3m703iFn8zG0

Try your best to do it in your head...​

Please check it out and feed me back.

Amazon App Store: Appulse
Google Play: Appulse
Google Play(Lite/Free): Appulse Lite

Last edited: